1. Any information that users pass on will be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal information that is passed on to the company by users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, about which users will be informed.
3. Users will be informed of what information they will be collecting before the moment of this collection, leaving the option to choose whether or not to provide this information, under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of his decision.
4. Unless BRF receives legal or judicial determination, its information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
7. The company will keep the information provided by visitors intact.
8. This website contains links or frames from other sites, which may or may not be company partners and allies. These links and frames are made available with the sole aim of providing another benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that BRF is aware of, agrees with or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, BRF cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages suffered due to the use of the referred links or frames.
9. Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, compliance with BRF’s privacy standards will be required.
10. For administrative purposes, the company may eventually use “cookies” *, and the user may, at any time, activate mechanisms in his browser to inform him when they are activated or to prevent them from being activated.
11. The Terms and Conditions of Use of this website are subject to constant improvements and improvements. Thus, BRF – BRF SA may, at any time, change the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website, which will come into force at the time of its publication on this website.
12. The commercial use of the expression BRF – BRF SA as a brand, business name or domain name is not allowed, as well as the contents of the screens of the BRF – BRF SA website, as well as programs, databases, networks, files that allow the User to access and use through his account are the property of BRF – BRF SA and are protected by international laws and treaties of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs, being prohibited the use by the User, except upon prior written authorization.
The User hereby declares that he / she will respect all intellectual property rights and those arising from the protection of registered trademarks of the same, as well as all rights referring to third parties who are, or were, in any way, available on the company’s website. BRF – BRF SA
13. Access to the BRF – BRF SA website does not grant the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, marks, patents, literary, artistic, literary-musical works, images, videos, symbols, among others, that are, or have been, available there. Reproduction, distribution, dissemination, adaptation, modification, use, edition, availability in any means of communication, etc., total or partial of the contents described above is prohibited, except with prior written authorization from BRF – BRF SA
14. The User assumes all and any responsibility for the misuse of information, texts, graphics, brands, works, images, videos, in short, of any and all intellectual or industrial property rights on the BRF – BRF SA website. or misuse will be considered a violation of intellectual property rights and subject to applicable sanctions under applicable Brazilian law.
* Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.